Become a more confident and powerful leader with ease in 6 or 12 months
The programme will help you overcome some of the many common challenges for emerging leaders in their 20s and early 30s including:
- Anxiety about speaking up when you're struggling
- Secretly working long hours
- Feeling overwhelmed with juggling so much responsibility
- Difficulty problem-solving well and thinking clearly and strategically when you're spinning lots of plates
- Lack of confidence and clarity about how to build effective relationships within and outside your organisation
- Avoiding situations that are outside your comfort zone
If you engage fully with the programme you can benefit from a huge range of outcomes that can help you for life including:
- Much greater self-awareness about how your own views, communication struggles and nervous system responses are contributing to your work challenges
- More honest and effective relationships with your own manager and other colleagues
- Greater confidence in handling difficult conversations in a way that builds bridges not barriers
- Stronger problem-solving and strategic thinking skills so you can work smarter, not harder, to get even better results
Ultimately, this will help you become a more confident and powerful leader with ease, so that you can have a greater influence on the causes you care about without burning out.
To support your growth you will get:
- Group calls twice a month for 60-90 minutes during the day
- A library of core and additional content that's immediately applicable to work, that encourages action to support behaviour change
- A private Facebook group for more support from me and your peers - ask questions, share wins, get feedback
- An onboarding call for your own manager, so they are better equipped to help you as you progress
- Optional 1:1 coaching/mentoring support
The programme isn’t for everyone.
It could be a good fit for you if:
You’re ready to take full ownership of your development and do the work necessary to help you change
You have a supportive manager who understands why this investment of time and budget will help you, them and the organisation to achieve its objectives
You’re a “can-do” problems-solver able to lead your own learning and growth
You’re passionate about changing the world without compromising your own or anyone else’s wellbeing
You are curious about other people’s opinions even if they are different to your own.
You’re willing to look at your own views and communication approaches that may get in the way of effective relationships.